The Mission of the ASCEND Conference is to inspire, educate and ignite women to become all that God has purposed them to be. Our goal is that women will be saved, set free, and His name be glorified
The following statements comprise The ASCEND Conference’s Statement of Faith:
– We are not a “church,” however, we are united in the traditional, orthodox doctrines of the Christian faith.
– We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible, authoritative living Word of God.
– We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
– We believe in the deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of God, and in His coming personal return in power and glory.
– We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful humanity, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential, and that repentance from sin and acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior is the only way to come into a relationship with God.
– We believe in the power and present ministry of the Holy Spirit, who enables us to live a godly life.
– We believe in the practice of water baptism and the regular taking of Communion. We do not believe that either of these practices is essential for salvation, but that they serve as a demonstration of our living faith in Christ.
– We believe Romans 10: 9 & 10 New International Version (NIV)
If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.